Do you know what the real name of Tiger Shroff is? His real name is not “Tiger” but “Jai.” His full name is “Jai Hemant Shroff.” Which is kept by his father film actor Mr. Jackie aka Hemant Shroff. Tiger is his nickname, who calls him at home in childhood. By the way, his image has been made in Bollywood with the same name.
Tiger Shroff is one of the most loved actors of youth in Bollywood. You must have seen, every time they change his personality to the character of every film. Let me tell you, the most popular personality of today’s youth is Idol Tiger Shroff. Whatever you ask, they say that they want a personality similar to a tiger.
Tiger Shroff is also a good actor, a good fighter and a good dancer. His entry into Bollywood with the film “Heropanti” with a lot of cute expressions and smile. It gained popularity in the Box office. He has been awarded several awards for this film so far.
Tiger Shroff Latest Info
- Real Name: Jai Hemant Shroff
- Nick Name: Tiger
- Profession: Actor and Martial Artist
- Date of Birth: 2nd March 1990
- Tiger Shroff Age: 30 years
- Religion: Hinduism
- Net Worth: 5 million US dollars
- Tiger Shroff Height: 5 ft 9 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Body Measurements: 44-30-15 Inches
- Body Shape: Great
- Eye Colour: Light Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Tiger Shroff wife/Girlfriend: Disha Patani
- Parents: Jackie Shroff Jackie (Father) and Ayesha Shroff (Mother)
- Tiger Shroff sister: Krishna Shroff
- Wiki Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Shroff
- Facebook profile or page: https://www.facebook.com/TigerShroff/
- Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/itigershroff
- Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/TigerJackieShroff/
- IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5899377/
By the way, you must have seen that with this entry. His actions were also terrible. For that, the number of fans increased in the beginning. Because of which today they rule millions of hearts. Let us now know about the early life of Tiger Shroff.
Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990 in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Father Mr. Jackie Shroff, who is an actor and mother Ayesha Jackie Shroff who was the film actress. Tiger also has a younger sister, Krishna Shroff.
Tiger is a fan of dance and martial arts since childhood and apart from this, he is also very fond of football, which he plays in his spare time. They are very flaming stars, but they are also very big players of gymnastics.
Tiger does some of the best stunts in every film, let me tell you that he has also earned a lot of name in the martial arts world where he has also been a fitness master of Taekwondo, which has also earned him a 5-degree black belt. Let us now know about Tiger’s films.
Tiger Shroff Movies & Film career
Tiger Shroff made his Bollywood career with Suri Kriti Sanon in 2014 with the film Heropanti. This very first film earned him star status. Tiger has been awarded a total of four awards, including IIFA’s Mail Debut for this film. In 2016, she acted in the romantic action film Baaghi opposite Shraddha Kapoor. The film also proved to be a box office hit and the film did well at the box office. Tiger received positive reviews for his performance.
Tiger Shroff dances and performs his stunts quite well. All this has been well received in both Heropanti and Baghi films. He then acted in his third film Remo D’Souza, a superhero film ‘Flying Jat.’ This film did not achieve the same success as the previous two Tiger films. Tiger Shroff romanced in this film with Jacqueline Fernandes as a superhero.
Tiger’s next film, ‘Munna Michael’ is coming. The story of this film is about a boy living in Basti, who is a big fan of Hollywood pop star Michael Jackson. She is joined by Nidhi Aggarwal and Nawazdin Siddiqui in this film. His upcoming films are considered as Student of the Year-2 and Baghi-2. Of which Munna Michael is going to be released soon and the audience is eagerly waiting for it.
It is also being told in some news that Tiger Shroff is now entering Hollywood as well.
Awards and success
Tiger Shroff won 5 awards for the “Heropanti” film. The awards are: Stardust awards in the category of Superstars of Tomorrow – Male, Big Star Entertainment Awards in the category of Most Entertaining Actor – Male, Star Guild Awards in the category of Best Male Debut in 2014. In the next year, he was honored by IIFA Awards in the category of Star Debut of the Year and Life Ok Screen Awards in the Most Promising Newcomer for the same film.
Interesting things about Tiger Shroff
- Tiger Shroff did his early education from the American School of Mumbai and further education from Amity University.
- Tiger Shroff did not want to get into the acting field in childhood. He wanted to pursue a career in the field of sport or dancing.
- Tiger Shroff is a vegetarian and he stays away from intoxicating things like alcohol cigarettes.
- Tiger Shroff is a big fan of Hrithik Roshan, besides he is also a big fan of Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson.
- Tiger Shroff’s favorite film is “Inter the Dragon,” which came out in 1973.
- Let me tell you, the credit for bringing Tiger Shroff to Bollywood goes to Sajid Nadiadwala.
- Tiger Shroff is very active in fitness. He works hard for this every day.
- Let us tell you that during the film Dhoom 3, it was Tiger Shroff who helped Aamir Khan in making his body.
- Tiger started his career with the film “Heropanti” directed by Shabbir Khan.
- Tiger Shroff became a superstar overnight after the release of his debut film “Heropanti.”
- Tiger Shroff has been awarded several awards for his debut film “Heropanti.”
- Tiger Shroff has acquired many degrees in martial arts. It is said that Tiger Shroff takes great care of his health and looks.
Tiger Shroff is an Indian actor. He won the hearts of audiences and critics with his first film. Tiger has been awarded four awards for the first film so far. Apart from the film Heropanti, Tiger has acted in Atif Aslam’s albums “Zindagi Aaa Raha Hu Mein” and “Chal Wahan Jaate Hein” and “Befikra” video album by Meet Brothers and Aditi Singh Sharma.